- Shoppers flock to Whole Foods for a number of products.
- Whether it’s for quality produce or its ever-growing cheese section, the chain continues to bring customers in.
- INSIDER went around to Whole Foods locations and asked real Whole Foods employees and customers what their favorite product is.
While many people head to Whole Foods for its produce and ever-growing cheese section, regulars and employees know the ins-and-outs of the grocery store and its wide variety of items.
INSIDER asked customers and employees via Twitter, Instagram, and in person at various stores what their favorite products were. It’s worth noting that some of these items, specifically from the hot bar, are particular to its region and not available at all Whole Foods locations.
Here are 50 of their favorite items.
Customer Kelly told INSIDER that the broccoli crunch salad, found in the food bar area, is one of her favorite things to buy at Whole Foods.
Jessica Tyler/Business Insider
"It makes for a great lunch!" Kelly commented.
Carey, a Whole Foods customer for seven years, was quick to list off vegan chocolate donuts as her favorite item.
Flickr/tomatoes and friends
"I’m actually not vegan, but I am allergic to dairy. I love it because you can’t find something like this [elsewhere]. And it’s just as good!"
Claudio, who just started working at Whole Foods, loves the coffee that’s brewed at the in-store coffee bar.
"The first item that comes to mind is a coffee drink called Almond Double Espresso," Claudio told INSIDER.
- We compared McDonald’s new cheesy bacon fries to Wendy’s Baconator Fries — and the winner is painfully clear
- Vogue’s editor-in-chief Anna Wintour is worth an estimated $35 million. From her first job in retail to artistic director at Condé Nast, here’s what her career and life have been like.
- While Sears has been struggling to survive in the US, the retail chain thrives in Mexico. And when we visited stores in both countries, it was easy to see why.