- Beyond Meat is sold at grocery stores and restaurants nationwide including Giant, Safeway, Harris Teeter, TGI Fridays, and Carl’s Jr.
- Sellers are giving away the meatless burgers and tacos for free or at a discount on Friday.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Beyond Meat stormed onto the public markets this week with the biggest-popping IPO in nearly two decades.
If you’re wondering what the now-famous Beyond Burger tastes like, there are a number of grocery stores and restaurants that are selling the burger as well as other Beyond products including sausages and taco fillings.
Grocery stores selling Beyond products include Giant, Safeway, Harris Teeter, Natural Grocers, Jewel-Osco, Food Lion, and Mariano’s, according to Beyond Meat’s website.
Restaurants selling the meatless products include TGI Fridays, BurgerFi, Bareburger, A&W, Carl’s Jr., Veggie Grill, and Del Taco.
To celebrate its IPO, Beyond Meat is offering free or discounted items across almost all of its products.
Here are all the deals:
- Carl’s Jr.: Free Beyond Famous Star with Cheese
- Where: All Carls Jr. locations (nationwide)
- When: Friday May 3, 6 a.m. to close
- How: Redeem with the purchase of a medium or large drink. At the register, say "Happy Birthday Beyond."
- Del Taco: Free Beyond Taco or Beyond Avocado Taco
- Where: Participating Del Taco locations (nationwide)
- When: All day Friday, May 3
- How: Free Beyond Taco or Beyond Avocado Taco in the Del Taco app with any purchase.
- Bareburger: Free Beyond Burger
- Where: All Bareburger locations (nationwide)
- When: Friday, May 3, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- How: Redeem with the purchase of a side and a drink. Download the Bareburger app and show the server the app on your phone.
- Veggie Grill: Free VG Beyond Burger
- Where: All Veggie Grill locations (West Coast & Chicago)
- When: Friday, May 3, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- How: Redeem with the purchase of a fountain drink. Must be a VG Rewards App member
- Epic Burger: Free Beyond Burger
- Where: All Epic Burger locations (Chicago)
- When: Friday, May 3, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- How: Redeem with the purchase of a side and a drink.
- Retail Offer — $3 Off Any Beyond Meat Product
- We tried burgers from 2 companies that want to replace meat with veggie patties that ‘bleed’ — and the winner is clear
- Beyond Meat CEO reveals his plan to convince meat eaters to eat vegan substitutes following the company’s explosive IPO
- The death of the American middle class and rising costs have forced fast-food chains like McDonald’s and Taco Bell to try new strategies in their quest to win over budget shoppers