- For the first time, SpaceX has launched its Falcon Heavy rocket with US Air Force payload onboard.
- It’s also the first time that SpaceX has launched its Falcon Heavy with reused rockets. Both side boosters landed successfully although the center core missed the landing platform.
- The launch is an audition of sorts to get SpaceX a potentially multibillion-dollar government contract for future launches.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory network was hacked by targeting a Raspberry Pi that wasn’t supposed to be connected to it
- The incredible story behind Slack, the app that’s taken over offices everywhere
- Here’s why phone companies like Verizon and AT&T charge more for extra data