- Sony’s PlayStation 5 and Microsoft’s next Xbox, codenamed Project Scarlett, are scheduled to arrive in 2020.
- Both Sony and Microsoft have outright detailed the hardware specs of their respective next-gen consoles, which offers an early look into what we can expect next year.
- But one intrepid YouTube channel isn’t waiting — Austin Evans built his own custom PC that uses many of the same parts that Sony and Microsoft are using in their new consoles.
- For an indication of what these next-gen consoles can do, check out the video below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
- Microsoft, Sony, and Google are investing in subscriptions and streaming to give gamers more choice — but the real challenge is changing the way people play
- Nintendo is moving production of its hit Nintendo Switch game console to Vietnam amid trade tensions between China and the US
- Nintendo’s gaming tech is often years behind the competition, and there’s a good reason why