University of Birmingham
- Lucy Baldwin, a high-flying bank executive in London, is set to join Credit Suisse.
- The move comes after Business Insider reported on Baldwin’s departure from Bank of America last week.
Lucy Baldwin, a high-flying bank executive in London, is set to join Credit Suisse, according to people familiar with the move.
The move comes after Business Insider reported on Baldwin’s departure from Bank of America last week.
Baldwin, who was managing director in equities at Bank of America since 2015, will join Credit Suisse’s London office in a leadership role in global equity sales.
A representative at Credit Suisse declined to comment. Baldwin could not be reached for comment.
Baldwin worked on the Equities Management Team at Bank of America, where, as she explained to University of Birmingham in 2015, the team comes "up with ideas, research content, then we’re packaging that into actionable ideas that our end client can ultimately trade though us or, of course, through other banks in the City."
Business Insider also reported a spate of other departures at Bank of America last week.
- Here’s how a 24-year-old hedge fund associate in London spends her $325,000 a year income
- One of Wall Street’s youngest female executives just left Bank of America in London
- JPMorgan flipped the banking playbook, and it’s helped it find customers, sell more products, and build new branches