Amazon Prime Video
- Every month, TV Time provides Business Insider the most anticipated new shows.
- July includes Amazon Prime Video’s "The Boys" and Epix’s "Pennyworth."
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Every month, Business Insider runs down the most anticipated new shows thanks to data from television-tracking app TV Time, thanks to its millions of users around the world who use the app to track and react to what they’re watching.
Below are the five most anticipated new shows of July:
5. "Pennyworth" — Epix, July 28
Description: "In 1960s London, Bruce Wayne’s legendary butler, Alfred Pennyworth, forms a security company and goes to work with Thomas Wayne, Bruce’s billionaire father."
4. "Fire Force" — MBS, July 5
Description: "Tokyo is burning, and citizens are mysteriously suffering from spontaneous human combustion throughout the city! Responsible for snuffing out this inferno is the Fire Force, and Shinra is ready to join their fight. Now, as part of Company 8, he’ll use his devil’s footprints to help keep the city from turning to ash! But his past and a burning secret behind the scenes could set everything ablaze."
3. "Pearson" — USA Network, July 17
Description: "From Universal Content Productions, ‘Suits’ creator and executive producer Aaron Korsh, and executive producer Daniel Arkin, ‘Pearson’ is centered on powerhouse lawyer Jessica Pearson (Gina Torres) as she adjusts to the dirty world of Chicago politics."
- The top 9 shows on Netflix and other streaming services this week
- All 21 Pixar movies, ranked from worst to best
- 6 great movies that have flopped at the box office this year