- Major companies like Pepsi and Gap have had some howlers over the years with some terrible logos gracing our eyes.
- There are plenty of worrying designs out there though which range from the poorly thought through to the downright outrageous.
Business Insider has compiled the worst corporate logos of all time — from the lame, to the inappropriate to the downright outrageous.
It’s a sign that bad design knows no limits with plenty of countries and industries represented. Here is the list:
A controversial games
The London 2012 Olympics
It was London’s big moment to shine in 2012 as it hosted its third summer Olympics, the most of any city.
But when London unveiled its £400,000 2012 logo design, the masses were unimpressed.
Others suggested that it looked like a weird amalgamation involving The Simpsons.
Regardless of these controversies the logo was seen as a major fail on what was an otherwise incident free Olympics.
Balloon animal or sausage producer?
Czechia’s largest sausage manufacturer has been in business since 1917 despite having a fairly worrying logo which at best looks like someone who has never eaten a sausage before.
"Cover the earth"
Since 1906 Sherwin Williams’ sinister logo has been covering the world in blood red paint. "Cover the earth" in the creepiest way possible.
- The best and worst countries to be a teacher, based on salary
- LEBRON JAMES: How the king of the NBA spends his millions
- A behind-the-scenes look at what actually goes on during an IPO on the New York Stock Exchange