Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- AirPods are one of Apple’s best inventions.
- It’s become common to see people at the gym wearing them.
- But you really shouldn’t wear AirPods while exercising for a few reasons.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
AirPods are everywhere these days.
You’ll see people wearing them on the street, commuting with them on buses and trains, and using them to take calls in and outside their offices.
It’s also become common to see people wearing AirPods at the gym.
But you really shouldn’t wear AirPods while exercising. Here’s why.
AirPods seem like ideal workout headphones — you often forget you’re wearing them, and they fit snugly into most people’s ears.
Apple’s own advertising has shown people running while wearing AirPods.
But you really shouldn’t wear AirPods while exercising. They are not sweat-proof or water-resistant.
- Microsoft just revealed a newer, cheaper Xbox One that completely ditches the disc drive
- Here’s the management tactic Apple CEO Tim Cook uses to keep employees on their toes
- How to delete all of the contacts on your iPhone with a few taps