Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- Apple AirPods rarely go on sale, but right now, the latest generation of AirPods are only $179 on Amazon and Walmart — a $20 discount off the original price.
- Second-gen AirPods work seamlessly with your iPhone, making it easier to pair wireless headphones. They also come with Siri and a wireless charging-enabled carrying case, and have a sleek (and instantly recognizable) design.
- Pick up a pair while they’re still on sale for $179 from Amazon and Walmart.
The second generation of Apple AirPods are great for iPhone users who want wireless headphones with handy wireless charging features. They rarely go on sale, but the headphones have been discounted $20 and are now $179 at Amazon and Walmart. If you’ve been thinking of buying a pair, now would be a good time.
One of the best things about AirPods is how well they work with other Apple products. For example, the AirPods can easily be paired with your iPhone, and once paired, they’ll automatically connect whenever you take them out of the charging case. They also have Siri built right into them, so you can use the headphones to control your smart home devices and search the web.
AirPods don’t sound bad either.
The headphones aren’t necessarily for audiophiles, but they still offer decent bass response and a good amount of clarity in the high-end. As mentioned, this generation of AirPods also offer wireless charging, so you can put the charging case on a Qi-enabled wireless charging pad the same way you would with your iPhone.
- Best Buy is running a huge 3-day sale on TVs, computers, phones, and more — here are the 25 best deals
- The 24 best home and kitchen deals from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale you don’t want to miss this weekend
- Get Amazon devices for Prime Day prices at Best Buy — and 7 other sales and deals happening now