- Jon Rahm had a rough day at the PGA Championship on Friday.
- After five bogeys through his first nine holes, Rahm was caught on camera taking a pee break while Dustin Johnson lined up a shot.
- People on Twitter were quick to joke at Rahm’s expense.
- Check out all of our coverage of the 2019 PGA Championship here.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories
Jon Rahm had a rough Friday at the PGA Championship at Bethpage Black.
Rahm had five bogeys through the first nine holes he played in the second round, putting himself in position to potentially miss the cut to play through the weekend.
Later in the round, adding insult to injury, Rahm was caught on camera taking a pee break as Dustin Johnson lined up his shot.
While peeing on the golf course is nothing new to casual weekend players, and likely happens among pros more than fans are aware, the act is rarely caught on camera.
Unsurprisingly, people had a field day with Rahm’s relief on Twitter.
It’s not the first time a pro has been caught on camera in a compromising position.
Last year on the European Tour, Padraig Harrington didn’t realize he was being broadcast while trying to pee until it was too late.
As things stand, Rahm is 5-over on the weekend at Bethpage Black and will need a bit of help if he’s to make the cut and play through Sunday.
- Read more PGA Championship:
- The leader of the PGA Championship said that golf ‘gets boring from like hole 5 to 12’ and suggested that people should just play 14 instead
- The person who won $1.2 million on Tiger Woods at the Masters bet $100,000 that Tiger will win the next 3 majors and finish the Grand Slam
- Tiger Woods and the 11 other golfers with the best chance to win the PGA Championship at Bethpage Black