- Nissan’s GT-R turned 50 years old this year.
- To celebrate, the Japanese manufacturer announced a limited edition GT-R at the New York Auto Show.
- The 50th Anniversary Edition GT-R comes in three unique color combinations including Bayside Blue, a color that hasn’t been on a GT-R since the R34 model.
- The Qiantu K50 is China’s first electric supercar coming to the US
- Take a look at the Genesis Mint, a two-seater electric vehicle concept with doors that ease access to the trunk in bumper-to-bumper parking
- The rise and fall of Donald Trump’s $365 million airline