Steven Lawton/Getty; Skye Gould/Business Insider
- Kylie Jenner — the 21-year-old socialite, Instagram star, and youngest daughter of Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner — loves to use the on-demand delivery service Postmates.
- Postmates published a blog post showing just how much Kylie loves the delivery service, with an assortment of facts that show just how frequently she uses it, and examples of what she orders.
- We’ve highlighted the most interesting tidbits about Kylie’s Postmates obsession below.
Kylie Jenner is one of the most prolific users of the Postmates delivery service, having placed 186 orders in her first 365 days since signing up.
Erik Voake/Getty Images for Adidas
"Having joined Postmates just over a year ago, Kylie has quickly joined our top percentile of customers by using the app, on average, every other day of the year, from 65 different merchants, and for holding the unofficial record for most Postmates orders in a 10-minute window (4)," the company said in a blog post.
Kylie actually has five houses, but her main home is her most recent purchase: a Beverly Hills mansion she shares with her partner, rapper Travis Scott, which cost about $13.45 million when she bought it in 2018. Most of her orders come from local businesses around Los Angeles and Beverly Hills.
Learn more about Kylie’s growing real estate empire.
- 10 electric cars that will challenge Tesla’s Model 3
- Americans were hit with 26.3 billion robocalls in 2018, a whopping 46% increase from the year before — here are some ways to stop them
- This website can tell what kind of person you are based on where you live. See for yourself what your ZIP code says about you
Source: Business Insider