- You can see your friends list on Snapchat by swiping from left to right after you open the Snapchat app.
- You’ll need to know how to see your friends list on Snapchat to access your chats, send new messages, and search for friends to add or remove.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Snapchat, when compared to Facebook or YouTube, is a relatively young social media platform. And because of that, there are still those out there who just aren’t familiar with the app and therefore aren’t familiar with its set up.
If that’s the case for you, don’t worry: Navigating the app is easier than you might imagine. And once you use it for a bit, creating Snaps and chatting with friends on the app will become second-nature.
For starters, you’ll need to know how to see your Snapchat friends list, since that’s often how you’ll initiate conversations and generally communicate with your friends on the app.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to see your friends list on Snapchat
Seeing your friends list on the Snapchat app is extremely easy:
2. Swipe from left to right across your screen.
Devon Delfino/Business Insider
The order that your friends appear on the friends list will vary according to how often you chat with each person, the date of your last chat, and several other factors that Snapchat doesn’t disclose.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- How to delete a Snapchat story on your iPhone or Android, before it automatically deletes after 24 hours
- How to manually delete Snapchat messages, which you can only do before the recipient reads your message
- How to enable and use Snapchat filters and lenses on an iPhone or Android phone