- Apple is expected to release several new products this fall, including new iPhones and its Apple TV Plus streaming service.
- Apple typically debuts its new iPhone and Apple Watch in September.
- It’s unclear when other new products, like its forthcoming digital services for video and gaming, will arrive.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Apple already released new iPads, a refreshed iPod, new AirPods, and a credit card in 2019, but the company is far from being finished.
With the fall quickly approaching, here’s a look at the other Apple products we’re expected to see before the year’s end, from new iPhones to streaming services.
The iPhone 11
Apple is expected to announce three new iPhones in September, as it has done in years past.
This year’s trio of iPhones are rumored to feature a new camera with three lenses, a feature that makes it possible to wirelessly charge other devices by resting them on the back of the iPhone, and a frosted glass design, among other changes.
Apple’s successors to the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are likely to get the triple-lens camera, while the iPhone XR sequel may have only two cameras. That third camera could be used to enable the iPhone to capture a wider field of view, just like the ultra-wide-angle lens on Samsung’s Galaxy S10.
The Apple Watch Series 5
If Apple maintains the pattern it’s followed in years past, there could be a new Apple Watch on the horizon.
Apple has unveiled a new Apple Watch alongside the latest iPhone every September since 2016, so there’s a chance the Cupertino-based tech giant could do so again this year.
The next Apple Watch, which may be called the Apple Watch Series 5 if the company sticks with the current branding, will likely include a new processor that boosts performance and battery life. One rumor also suggests it could come in a new ceramic casing option.
Apple may also add native sleep tracking capabilities, according to Bloomberg, but that feature may not arrive until 2020.
Read more: Don’t buy a new iPhone right now
Apple TV Plus
Apple unveiled its big-budget streaming service back in March, which includes premium programming tied to big names like Steven Spielberg and Oprah Winfrey. But it hasn’t yet said when it will launch.
We’ll find out soon enough, however, since the company said that it plans to announce more details around pricing and availability for Apple TV Plus in the fall.
Apple TV Plus is a subscription service you’ll be able to access through the company’s TV app, which is available on Apple’s mobile devices, Apple TV, and certain Samsung smart TVs. The app is coming to the Mac this fall, too.
- The date of Apple’s big iPhone 11 announcement may have just leaked
- Google Maps is getting a useful new feature that shows you which direction to walk in — here’s how to use it
- Apple may name its next iPhones ‘iPhone 11,’ ‘iPhone 11 Pro,’ and ‘iPhone 11 Pro Max,’ according to a new report