Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- The Google Pixel 3 is one of the best smartphones you can buy, with a solid display and a fantastic camera.
- With solid battery life, wireless charging support, and a compact design, this phone is a worthy purchase, particularly if you’re turned off by the high prices of the iPhone XS and Galaxy Note 10.
- The Pixel 3 is on sale at Best Buy for 50% off, bringing the price down to $399.99.
- Some colors are already sold out, so act quickly if you’re interested.
The Google Pixel 3 is a top-notch Android phone with excellent features — and it’s a bit cheaper than flagship phones from Apple and Samsung.
Today, it’s even cheaper than usual: The phone is currently on sale for $399.99 at Best Buy — that’s half the original price.
The Pixel 3 has all the features that most people will want in a smartphone. Its standout feature is the camera: Its front camera takes better photos than almost any other smartphone, including most iPhones, and the front camera can take ultra-wide selfie shots.
The device also supports wireless charging, and Google sells a nifty charging stand, though you’ll have to buy that separately. It also sports a bright OLED screen and can last 15-18 hours on a single charge.
The Pixel 3 is available in Just Black, Not Pink (a white-ish pink), Purple-ish (a very light purple), and Clearly White. You can get the phone through Sprint, Verizon, or unlocked, in 64GB or 128GB configurations at Best Buy.
Although the Pixel 4 is likely to launch this fall, the Pixel 3 is still a great device and well worth the money — especially at this price.
Get the Pixel 3 XL at Best Buy for $399.99 (originally $799.99) [You save $400]
- The 38mm Apple Watch Series 3 is $80 off at Walmart and Amazon
- Bose’s popular QuietComfort 35 II noise-cancelling headphones are $50 off at Best Buy, Amazon, and Walmart right now
- Save up to 63% on backpacks at Nordstrom Rack — and 7 other sales and deals happening now