- Google finally released more details about Stadia, its upcoming video-game platform set to launch this November.
- Stadia initial pricing will start at $129 for its "Founder’s Pack," a bundle that includes a controller, a Chromecast Ultra, one game, and three months of "Stadia Pro" service.
- "Baldur’s Gate 3," "Destiny 2," and "Mortal Kombat 11" will be among the games included at launch, with more to come later.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Almost a week before the 2019 E3 video game convention, the Google Stadia Connect event gave consumers a better look at Google’s upcoming video game platform. Set to launch this November, initial pricing will start at $129, which includes a Stadia controller, Chromecast Ultra, and a three month Stadia Pro subscription. Some of the games included at launch will be Baldur’s Gate 3, Destiny 2, and Mortal Kombat 11, with more set to come later. The service will launch in 14 countries at first, with more coming in 2020.
- 23 useful iPhone tricks and hidden features to make your life easier
- It’s time for iTunes to die, even though it was key to Apple’s early success
- I switched from the $1,099 iPhone XS Max to the $479 Pixel 3a XL — and I didn’t miss much