Frazer Harrison/ Getty
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have homes in Sydney, Bunya Hill, Los Angeles, Nashville, and New York.
- Their main home is a mansion in Nashville that cost them $3.4 million.
- They have two homes in Australia: a penthouse in Sydney and a $6.5 million farm in Bunya Hill.
- Their newest home is a $10 million condo in New York City.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The actress and country music singer have made their main home in Nashville, but they have a mansion in Los Angeles, a condo in New York, a penthouse in Sydney, and a farm just outside of Sydney.
Take a look at what their homes look like, and how much they paid for each.
In 2008, Kidman and Urban bought a mansion in Nashville for $3.47 million, making it their primary home.
The 10,925-square-foot home has seven bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms, a tennis court, and a swimming pool.
Also in 2008, the stars purchased their Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, home for $4.7 million.
The 3,977-square-foot house has five bedrooms and 4.25 bathrooms.
The home has an in-ground swimming pool and a second-floor, wrap-around deck.
Philip Ramey Photography, LLC/ Getty
The mansion is perfect for outdoor activities in the Los Angeles weather.
- Real-estate agents say there’s an easy step you can take to increase the value of your home — and it’s completely free
- 13 luxury real-estate agents reveal what it’s really like working with millionaire and billionaire clients
- The most expensive home for sale in Paris is a massive $280 million mansion right next to the Eiffel Tower, and it’s owned by 2 mysterious sisters of ‘a rich French dynasty’