Harry How/Getty Images
- The Masters is an expensive ticket to get, but once fans are at Augusta National, prices are relatively reasonable, especially for those looking to eat.
- At Augusta National, patrons can order one of everything on the menu for less than $60, and leave with an impressive haul that includes eight sandwiches, three beers, and a surplus of snacks.
- The low price of concessions is one of the many traditions of the Masters that is unlikely to change any time soon.
- Check out the rest of our 2019 Masters coverage.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
The menu at Augusta National is a sight to behold.
For sports fans that might be used to paying more than $20 for a hot dog and a single beer at a baseball game, at the Masters, those in attendance can treat themselves to a feast for an absolute bargain.
All told, it would cost just $56.50 to order one of all 25 items on the menu at Augusta National — for less than $60, you can treat yourself to eight sandwiches, three beers, a hearty breakfast, and plenty of snacks to last through the day.
More realistically, a $10 or $20 order would be filling enough, with an almost endless amount of affordable permutations available for fans looking to lunch during a long day on the course.
Below we break down the menu at the Masters item by item.
The menu at Augusta National is tough to beat.
stadiyums / Instagram
The menu at Augusta National is beautiful in its simplicity.
Rather than the over-stuffed food options that are now the norm at baseball stadiums across the country, Augusta National offers its patrons sandwiches and snacks that consist of two or three ingredients, making for light but satisfying meals.
Even with some football stadiums recently adopting fair pricing on food and drink, the options at Augusta National are tough to beat.
Jamie Squire/Getty Images
No food item at the Masters is more iconic than the pimento cheese sandwich.
This innocuous spread of cheese and peppers between two pieces of white bread goes relatively unnoticed for 51 weeks a year, but when it comes time to visit Augusta National, no meal is more in demand, and at just $1.50, it’s a great value for patrons.
Beyond the pimento cheese, patrons can get a bit more protein in their diets with options like the grilled chicken wrap, masters club, and ham and cheese on rye, none of which cost more than $3.
- Egg salad — $1.50
- Pimento cheese — $1.50
- Bar-B-Que — $3.00
- Masters club — $2.50
- Grilled chicken wrap — $3.00
- Classic chicken sandwich — $3.00
- Ham & cheese on rye — $2.50
- Turkey & cheese on wheat — $2.50
Breakfast (served until 10 a.m.)
Marianna Massey/Augusta National via Getty Images
Breakfast at the Masters is only available to patrons that arrive at the course before 10 a.m., and from the looks of it, it’s well worth getting to Augusta National early.
With southern classics like sausage and chicken biscuits available for just $1.50 each, the most important meal of the day is quite tasty.
- Masters blend fresh brewed coffee — $1.50
- Sausage biscuit — $1.50
- Chicken biscuit — $1.50
- Blueberry muffin — $1.50
- Fresh mixed fruit — $2.00
- The Masters has strict rules not seen anywhere else in sports. Here are the things that can get you thrown out or even arrested.
- A man who was arrested for taking sand from the Masters recounted how it cost him $20,000 and left him ‘seriously depressed’
- Food and beer at the Masters is incredibly cheap