Photo by PIERRE-PHILIPPE MARCOU/AFP/Getty Images
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez has denied that she’s pregnant.
- She said that if she looks bloated, it’s because she’s been eating a lot of pasta.
- Ronaldo and Rodriguez moved to the home of pasta, Italy, when the striker left Real Madrid for Juventus in a blockbuster transfer last summer.
- They already have one child together, but are not expecting another right now.
- Read all of Business Insider’s coverage for the 2018-2019 soccer season right here.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez has denied rumors that she is pregnant, saying that if she looks bloated, it’s actually just because she’s been eating a lot of pasta.
Ronaldo and Rodriguez have been dating for a number of years, though the exact timeframe of their relationship is not known.
A former waitress in her home town of Jaca in northeast Spain, Rodriguez moved to England to be an au pair before working as a shop assistant at a Gucci store in Madrid, according to Goal.com. She is currently a lingerie model.
Rodriguez has one child with Ronaldo, a daughter called Alana Martina who was born in November 2017.
She told Spanish magazine "Hola!" that the couple are not expecting another baby right now.
Instead, she’s just been eating a lot of one of Italy’s most famous dishes, pasta, since Ronaldo left Real Madrid for Juventus in a blockbuster move last summer.
"I’m human," she added. "I retain liquids and my hormones influence me and I am still recovering from the previous birth."
Rodriguez has frequently been seen at Ronaldo’s side and earlier this year accompanied her superstar boyfriend to a Spanish courtroom as he smiled and signed autographs after accepting a $22 million fine and 2-year suspended jail term over tax fraud.
She is also regularly spotted in the crowds at Ronaldo’s soccer matches and even wiped tears from her eyes after witnessing him pull Juventus back from the brink of an aggregate defeat when he scored all three goals in his team’s 3-0 over Atletico Madrid on March 12.
Their daughter is Ronaldo’s fourth child.
- Somebody asked the pope if calling Lionel Messi ‘God’ is sacrilegious, and he responded
- Lionel Messi came first, second, and third when FC Barcelona asked fans to vote for the best goal in the club’s history
- The Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegations started with a chance meeting at a Las Vegas nightclub. Here’s a timeline of everything that’s happened so far.