- Burger King is adding tacos to the menu.
- The Crispy Taco costs just $1 and will be available for a limited time starting on Tuesday.
- Burger King hasn’t served tacos for years, with the Crispy Tacos last appearing on menus for a limited time around 2010.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Burger King is bringing back its tacos, after almost a decade off the menu.
On Tuesday, the fast-food chain announced that $1 Crispy Tacos have returned to menus across the US.
Burger King’s Crispy Taco includes beef, shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce, and Burger King’s taco sauce. The taco will be available for a limited time for just $1 per taco.
"We’ve seen success with tacos in our west coast restaurants and knew it was time to bring this west coast favorite nationwide," Chris Finazzo, Burger King North America’s president, said in a statement. "The Crispy Taco adds variety to our snacking items and truly hits the spot."
One Facebook group calling for Burger King to bring back its tacos has more than 600 members.
"BK, you taunted us with these tacos and then took them away," the group’s description reads. "WE WANT THEM BACK!!"
- I ate the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits from 4 major fast-food chains, and the winner surprised me
- ‘Stranger Things” new season features a slew of iconic stores that no longer exist
- If you bought anything from these 12 companies in the last year, your data may have been stolen