There’s nothing that pique’s a reader’s interest more than weight loss and transformation posts. When we talk about weight loss, we want to read success stories more than struggles and failures. Bollywood actresses enthral us with their flawless skin and perfect bodies, but do you know they eat controlled diet and do extensive workouts to maintain their slim and svelte figure. When we talk about weight loss transformations, these Bollywood stars have had serious weight issues and then transformed themselves into slender beauties.
1. Sara Ali Khan: This new entrant in Bollywood has stolen a lot of hearts because of her sharp fashion sense, her bubbly and friendly nature, and easygoing demeanour. Recently, on “Koffee with Karan,” a video of hers emerged where she was her heaviest at 96 kilos when she was in America. And look at her today! With consistent workouts and dieting, she has achieved an enviable figure. In fact, her mother, Amrita Singh, couldn’t recognize her after her weight loss transformation. It was really inspiring to know that she made up her mind from switching to proteins from pizza to salads from chocolates to get 30 kgs down. No wonder people are crazy about her 🙂
2. Sonakshi Sinha: Sonakshi Sinha has made her niche in demure roles sporting sarees and girl-next-door looks. We have rarely seen her do glam doll roles. She stunned everyone in the recently-released movie “Total Dhamaal,” with her item song “Mungada,! She looks glam and totally rocks the song. Sonakshi Sinha shed a lot of weight before coming into Bollywood, she lost around 30 kg for her debut film “Dabang.” She has upped her fitness game and killing it with her fab body now.
3. Alia Bhat: This bubbly actress is everyone’s favorite. She looks gorgeous in every outfit and that’s because she underwent drastic transformation for her launch movie “Student of the Year.” She was so much into losing weight that she once fainted on the sets and became very weak. I don’t think starving yourself really works; in fact we are totally against fad diets. But now, I am sure most of us would have seen her workout videos on instagram and she really deserves to look this good.
4. Sonam Kapoor: Every time Sonam Kapoor steps out, she surprises everyone with her fashion statements and her weight loss journey is something that people look up to. She herself mentioned that she once weighed 86 kgs and now she is her slimmest best. She started with pilates, then got trained in kathak dance form, then got into artistic and power yoga with Bharat Thakur and looks out for various different weight loss methods to enjoy staying fit.
5. Parineeti Chopra: I am sure everyone would have noticed Parineeti Chopra’s eight loss photo shoot which she did after losing oodles of weight and we all are loving this new and improved version of her. She lost weight by spending one hour doing “Kalaripayattu,” which is Kerala’s martial art form as she hates following the regular gym routine and found out this way of getting in shape. It’s amazing to see so many different ways of enjoying while losing weight. She still says she hasn’t reached her weight goal yet, but we are sure she will soon with her hard work and dedication.
6. Zarine Khan: She has stunned almost everyone on social media with her bold statements about weight loss and now with her body transformation. She is everywhere in news with her transformation stories. We do not want to judge people by their weight, but she talked about body shaming, which can be really traumatic. Her weight loss journey is commendable. She was asked to endorse a weight loss pill but she rejected the offer and we are so proud of her. It’s hard to believe that she struggled to come all the way from 100 kgs to 57 kg, that’s unbelievable!
7. Bhumi Pednekar: This Bollywood actress made her debut as a healthy woman in “Dum Laga ke Haishah.” After the release of her movie, she decided to shed all the weight she had gained and switched to a healthy diet with smoothies, multigrain rotis etc. She has famously declared “love your body and feed your soul properly,” well said Bhumi!
8. Huma Qureshi: Well skinny has become the acronym for beauty these days but this lady loves her curves and promotes a healthy body image. She doesn’t prefer to fit into the zero figure image associated with heroines. She is more into increasing flexibility and metabolism. In fact, she is extremely popular with her 28-day cleanse diet on instagram, which she just started and everybody seems to really this plan.
9. Aishwarya Rai: Admit it or not, we were all shocked when we saw Aishwarya Rai walking the red carpet at Cannes 2017, she stunned everyone with her beautiful transformation post pregnancy where she lost her flab and looked fab.
10. Kareena Kapoor Khan: Last but not the least, Kareena Kapoor Khan, is the epitome of fitness in Bollywood. She brought “zero figure” in Bollywood with her movie “Tashan.” Her gym looks are splashed over online sites to wow us each day. Kareena Kapoor is an inspiration to many and she never let her post-pregnancy weight effect her and lost weight taking her own time.
It’s pretty easy to say that these celebs are rich and can anytime get liposuction, but we see them slogging out in the gym and going on strict diets and following a healthy lifestyle. So, get inspired!
The post Bollywood Stars who had Serious Weight Issues and Transformed Themselves appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.