WWAKE is a contemporary fine jewelry brand located in Brooklyn, NY. We are a small, 100% woman-run company seeking a whip-smart and highly motivated person to support our production team.
Tasks & Responsibilities include:
- Manage day-to-day production tasks, including runs to our production partners and quality control
- Work closely with the team to order, schedule, and track flow of products through all outlets of production to ensure timely completion and delivery of all orders
- Innovate new production tools to maximize efficiency, help with research and sourcing for special projects
- Provide support to team members at all times
- Must have knowledge and passion about jewelry fabrication with strong eagerness to learn
- 1+ years experience in jewelry fabrication preferred
- Excellent time management skills, willingness to think critically and anticipate future chain of events
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Excellent communication skills and follow-through, ability to work collaboratively with a small team a must
- Must be an independent worker who is eager to take on responsibility with a personal sense of accountability
- A four-year undergraduate degree is preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign is a plus
Our ideal candidate is available for immediate hire, and available for 4 days a week with opportunity to grow. New graduates are encouraged to apply. Compensation will be based on experience. Please email your resume and cover letter with subject line “Production Coordinator” to email@example.com.