Wooden Ships, founded in 1992, is a knitwear company selling to both wholesale to boutiques across the country as well as direct-to-consumer via the company’s online shop.
We seek a motivated customer service and office administrator with potential for growth to join a stellar team in our New York Office.
Ideal candidate should have extensive customer service experience, as well as strong computer, communication and organizational skills. A strong attention to detail is critical, along with the ability to multi-task and to prioritize.
We seek a positive and enthusiastic candidate with the desire to learn. The candidate should be process-oriented with an eye to continually improving fundamental systems at Wooden Ships.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4-5 years related experience
- High Level of organization and focus on “the details” and follow through
- Self-Starter with the ability to manage projects and follow through until completion.
- The ability to handle several projects at one time
- Strong Excel Skills
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Tradeshow weekends (6 per year) and travel
To Apply: Please send your resume to Kowa@wooden-ships.com, subject line Customer Service and Office Administrator.