The Showroom Coordinator is a strategic thinker, collaborative and detail-oriented professional. The ideal candidate understands how to work complex clients and account teams, and how to manage inventory.
- Detail Oriented
- Exceptional Judgement
- Intellectually Curious
- Candidate must possess prior experience in public relations, showroom experience or in logistics/inventory with womenswear, jewelry or beauty brands.
- Must be comfortable and confident in making business-critical decisions.
- Fashion-conscious and service-oriented.
- Ability to manage appointments, timelines and expectations autonomously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/issues seamlessly.
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands.
- Strong proficiency in IOS based programs, Excel, & MS Office programs.
- Experience with celebrity stylists and influencers a plus.
- Prefer one year in a fashion PR agency.
Responsibilities to Sho+Co:
- Responsible for answering phones, emails and scheduling appointments.
- Execute appointments with clients visiting the showroom when needed.
- Responsible for processing inventory including incoming/outgoing shipments, gifting and appointment pulls while maintaining a neat & organized sample flow.
- Comfortable delegating to Interns as needed.
- Own, manage, and elevate new customer appointments numbers through internal partnerships.
- Assist marketing with any events or additional customer activity that may take place in the showroom.
- Able to merchandise the showroom.
- Communicate needs or opportunities with a sense of urgency.
- Maintain needed paperwork for pulls in a neat and orderly system.
- Committed to completing all projects correctly and within the needed time line.
- Work with accuracy to ensure inventory in GPS reflects what we have on hand.
- Process showroom PO’s and RA’s.
- Strong pulse on fashion market and personal sense of style.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Showroom Coordinator.