The ideal candidate will have a professional, self-starting attitude, possess interpersonal communication skills—for both clients and work colleague and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, small environment. Jewelry and beauty knowledge (or interest) is appreciated.
She or he must be a quick learner, highly organized, and exhibit a strong work ethic and enthusiasm. Must be NYC-based and have own laptop.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain accurate and updated records of all sample trafficking activity and confirmed upcoming credits
- Support in composing and distributing press materials
- Monitor press outlets and distribute relevant press clippings to clients
- Connect with appropriate editorial contacts for credit requests
- Support Founder with day-to-day activity
To Apply: Please send your resume to Lauren@LaurenBozicevich.com subject line Spring PR Intern