Renowned fashion stylist Alex White seeks enthusiastic and motivated fashion interns to work from her Manhattan studio. Previous fashion experience is required, and interns must be available 4-3 days per week, minimum, with full availability being a major plus.
- Organization and maintenance of the fashion closet and prop kit
- Photo shoot preparation, including sample check-ins and returns
- Administrative assistance for the office
- Assisting on set for photo shoots
- Research for upcoming shoots and stories
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Presents themselves in a positive and professional manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites
- Thorough knowledge of designers and trends
- Previous fashion internship experience
TO APPLY: Please send resumes (in PDF form) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the cover letter in the body of the email. In your cover letter, please include availability.