Looking for a person who encompasses the basics of styling with an interest in fashion. Should have strong work ethic, and a drive for success. Must also be a team player, and have excellent communication skills. Applicant will need to be well organized with ability to multitask. Must be a self-starter and good problem solver. We don’t have time to micromanage, need someone who takes initiative to get things done. There are many projects in the works, so this person would be getting in at “the right time”. We are looking for someone who preferably lives within 30 mins max of Manhattan and is willing to travel without complaint all over city. Having a drivers license is a plus. You should have knowledge of city subway system. You MUST own a iPhone and able to take photos and post images to social media outlets such as Instagram.
- Assisting with pulling/shopping/returns
- Compiling and keeping lists for projects
- Placing special/custom orders for clients
- Following up on all special orders
- Sourcing designers + Showrooms and reaching out to them
- Research and field investigation for blog stories
- Assisting with mood & story boards
- Filing, archiving & emailing
- Assisting with building social media content
- Creating look books and photo streams of all new arrivals for clients
- Maintain showroom standards by organizing clothing racks, sweeping and dusting.
- Create and editing invoices for clients
This is a very hands on role that requires 24hr. Communication commitment.
Must be responsive to all text and email correspondence at all times. Looking for someone who has a passion for fashion industry with great personal style with current knowledge of fashion trends and designer brands.
- Mac computers
- iPhone with knowledge of photo stream
- Invoices2go app
- Clover Mobil pay or Square pay
- Familiar with iMove app
Regular Hours: min. Of 2days per week
Possible occasional extended work hours might be needed during special events such as photo shoots, fashion shows or fashion week.
Will require an initial two week unpaid internship trial.
We offer you:
- Payment-to be determined.
- A fun atmosphere where hard, focused work is rewarded
- Participation in Company’s Commission Program
In order to apply, please send resume as well as your top 5 favorite brands or designers that inspire you right now to email@example.com.