21 Buttons is changing the fashion game – through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 7.5 million users come to get inspired by their favorite influencers and friends’ ready-to-shop content. With over 10 million outfits shared, 21 Buttons allows anyone no matter their audience size to earn revenue from sharing their personal style. Recently launched in the U.S., we’re growing faster than ever and now are keen to find someone as passionate as we are about our project to join the team at this exciting stage of our company’s journey of propelling our ambition of Stateside expansion.
Our unique Influencer Marketing Assistant internship offers the opportunity to work in an exciting fashion-tech startup and gives you the chance to bridge the gap between academic understanding and practical professional experience.
You will be part of our amazing and very dedicated team, and reporting to our Influencer Marketing Managers. As an Influencer Marketing Assistant your main responsibility will be include but not be limited to:
- Assist in market research
- Assist in influencer research
- Review all profiles in both the 21 Buttons’ Brand Ambassador and New Face programs to ensure the quality of the content
- Support our international Influencer Marketing Managers where need be;
- Assist with event planning, execution and reporting
- Get to know our product inside, giving support to our tech departments reporting possible problems with our app;
- Be up to date with the latest fashion and industry trends.
- Must be an undergraduate student currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Need to know our main target and source of growth: Fashion Influencers, Instagrammers and Youtubers.
- Be a person who loves fashion!
- Business, Advertising, Marketing or PR student or a career focused on marketing, fashion or similar.
What else is important for you to know?
- Location: New York, New York (SoHo)
- Internship working hours: Week days (Monday – Friday)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.