Territory Manager(s) – Los Angeles Area
101 Cider House
Are you a craft beverage sales professional with a healthy ambition? If so, we want to hear from you!
Here at 101 Cider House, we craft the healthiest alcoholic beverages on the planet. Located downtown Los Angeles, we are the original “adults only” juice bar. We work with local farms to produce raw juice, using only fresh source verified ingredients. Our juice is pressed in small batches, then spontaneously fermented to produce a naturally alcoholic & certified probiotic beverage. Cold pressed juice just got healthier, and hangovers have officially gone out of style.
We are looking for crafty folks who share our passion for healthier alcoholic beverages, and whom have the ability to succeed in a sales role. The role of Territory Manager will be fulfilled here in the Los Angeles and surrounding area, we currently have 1-2 positions available. The Territory Manager will be responsible for development, execution and success of the 101 Cider House portfolio throughout all channels of the trade.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage all accounts in assigned territory (off-premise & on-premise).
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Establishes selling objectives and executes key asks with buyers.
- Merchandises 101 Cider House product at shelf, to include stocking product.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firms production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Exceeds sales goals and performance metrics.
- Participates in overall sales strategy and execution for sale of 101 Cider House products.
- Upholds the brand integrity always.
- Establishes and maximizes brand presence in all selling opportunities.
- Maximizes sales at current accounts using key marketing resources and retail execution at store level.
- Opens new accounts in line with brand directives.
- Establish & maintain rapport with store/restaurant managers, wine/beer department buyers/managers, and other pertinent personnel.
- Maximizes POS exposure in each account.
- Sets up and participates in in-store promotions, demos, and special events with the field marketing team.
- Prepares timely paperwork in a neat, legible, and professional manner.
- Keeps thorough and up to date notes on all existing and target accounts.
- Completes digital CRM entries after each sales call.
- Looks at territory with entrepreneurial eyes, and seek out new opportunities to increase sales.
- Must have craft beverage industry experience (cider/beer/wine/kombucha is preferred)
- Must have minimum 2 years experience in sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of chain accounts & restaurant buyers, buying and promotional practices and operational procedures.
- Working knowledge of the craft beverage industry.
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player who can work well with or without supervision
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations.
- This position requires the availability to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary, for tastings & special events.
- Successful candidate must: be at least 21 years of age; possess a current driver’s license; maintain current auto insurance coverage.
MUST RESIDE IN OR AROUND THE LOS ANGELES AREA
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation Plan: Salary plus bonus plan, paid vacation time, mobile phone allowance
Source: “Los Angeles” – Google News