Associated Press/Bebeto Matthews
- Best Buy is running a Black Friday in July sale that spans dozens of product categories and hundreds of products.
- Whether you’re in the market for an Apple device, Windows laptop, smartphone, smart home device, or anything else, there should be a deal on this list for your needs.
- The sale only lasts through Saturday, July 27, so it’s worth acting quickly if you find something you like.
Best Buy is celebrating Black Friday in July. What does that mean? Well, not much — except that there are a ton of awesome deals that you can take advantage of.
The store has discounted a wide range of products, including Apple devices, TVs, headphones, laptops, phones, appliances, and even smart home devices.
If you find something you like, it’s worth acting quickly — the deals are only set to last through Saturday, July 27, 2019.
Shop Best Buy’s Black Friday in July sale by product category:
- Small Appliances
- Big Appliances
- Smart Home
Keep scrolling to see the best deals from Best Buy’s Black Friday in July sale.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
If you’re in the market for a MacBook, iPad, or Apple Watch, you’re in luck — there are some great Apple deals worth taking advantage of for Best Buy’s shopping event. Here are the best Apple deals you can get from Best Buy right now.
- MacBook Pro 13-inch with Touch Bar, $1,449.99 (originally $1,799.99) [You save $350]
- MacBook Pro 15-inch with Touch Bar, $1,999.99 (originally $2,399.99) [You save $400]
- Apple iPad 32GB, $249.99 (originally $329.99) [You save $80]
- Apple iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular, $379.99 (originally $459.99) [You save $80]
- Apple 11-inch iPad Pro, $799.99 (originally $949.99) [You save $150]
- Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro, $974.99 (originally $1,149.99) [You save $175]
- Apple Watch Series 4 44mm, $379 (originally $429) [You save $50]
- Apple Watch Series 4 40mm, $349 (originally $399) [You save $50]
Laptop and tablet deals
Prefer Windows to MacOS? Thankfully, there are some good Windows laptop and tablet deals at Best Buy, too, so if you want a powerful computer for work or school, then it’s worth checking out the deals below.
- Lenovo S145-15IWL 15.6-inch laptop, $199.99 (originally $299.99) [You save $100]
- ASUS 14-inch touch laptops, $589.99 (originally $749.99) [You save $160]
- Dell 2-in-1 13.3-inch laptop, $599.99 (originally $799.99) [You save $200]
- Lenovo 4K 2-in-1 with Intel Core i7, $1,149.99 (originally $1,499.99) [You save $350]
- Lenovo Yoga C930, $1,349.99 (originally $1,649.99) [You save $300]
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6, $799 (originally $1,029) [You save $230]
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 2, $799 (originally $999) [You save $200]
TVs have also gotten some decent price cuts, and the models on sale include affordable yet high-quality TVs and ultra high-end TVs that come at a slightly more expensive price. Here are the best TVs from Best Buy you can get right now.
- Sharp 58-inch 4K TV, $299.99 (originally $549.99) [You save $250]
- HiSense H8F 55-inch, $399.99 (originally $499.99) [You save $100]
- Vizio M-Series 65-inch TV, $749.99 (originally $999.99) [You save $250]
- Vizio P-Series 65-inch TV, $999.99 (originally $1,399.99) [You save $400]
- Samsung Q70 65-inch TV, $1,499.99 (originally $2,199.99) [You save $700]
- Samsung Q90 65-inch TV, $2,499.99 (originally $3,499.99) [You save $1,000]
- The best stand-up paddle boards you can buy
- Save 40% on Ralph Lauren, Madewell, and The North Face — plus 5 other sales and deals happening now
- The best beauty products to splurge on