- The Ring Video Doorbell Pro is one of the best smart doorbells you can buy, thanks to its great camera and smart integration with Amazon’s Alexa.
- For a limited time, you can get a $25 discount on a bundle that comes with the Ring Video Doorbell Pro and an Amazon Echo Dot.
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 kicks off on July 15 and runs through July 16, so we’ll keep you up to date on all the best deals in our guide.
The Alexa smart home ecosystem is growing, and it’s easier than ever to get a smart security system set up in your home. Amazon is running a pre-Prime Day deal on a bundle that includes both the Echo Dot and the Ring Video Doorbell Pro for $25 off the original price.
The Ring Video Doorbell Pro is easily one of the best smart doorbells you can buy, thanks to its high-quality 1,080p video recording, motion detection, and other smart features. Thanks to the camera’s night vision, you can rest assured that Ring is monitoring your doorstep day and night so that it can alert you whenever anything happens outside your home.
Smart doorbells are great for better home security. Whenever someone comes to your door, you’ll get a notification on your phone. You can even talk to whoever is there whether you’re at home or not.
Of course, the fact that this bundle comes with an Echo Dot smart speaker really seals the deal. The Dot has Amazon’s Alexa built right into it, so you can use the speaker to search the web, control smart home devices, and more.
In this particular case, you can connect your Echo Dot to the Ring Video Doorbell Pro to get Chime notifications when the camera detects activity outside your door.
Get the Ring Video Doorbell Pro with Echo Dot on Amazon, $273.99 (originally $298.99) [You save $25]
- Walmart’s pre-Prime Day sale has savings of up to $150 on Google and Nest smart speakers and security cameras
- My 5-year-old learned about fractions in less than a week playing this educational iPad game — here’s how it works
- I used to swipe this aloe gel from Disney hotels because it was the only thing that soothed my sunburned skin — now it’s available online