Alphabet, the parent company of internet search giant Google, topped Wall Street revenue targets in its final three months of the year, but reported growing losses in its other bets segment.
Despite the topline beat, the stock was down 1.5% in after hours trading.
Here’s what Alphabet reported:
- Net Revenue (excluding TAC): $31.69 billion, compared to $31.33 billion analyst expectations.
- Q4 EPS (GAAP): $12.77, compared to $10.86 expected by analysts.
We’ll be covering Alphabet’s Q4 results live as they’re released, so hit refresh or click here for the latest updates.
- Google may finally be ready to reveal YouTube revenues
- Alphabet’s life sciences company has designed prototypes of high-tech shoes with built-in sensors
- Google will start deleting Google+ accounts and pages on April 2nd
Source: Business Insider