We all love to a fit and toned body with flat abs, don’t we? But it is not that easy to achieve such an enviously fit figure. One needs to adhere to a strict workout regime and healthy diet in order to get rid of all unwanted body fat. Amidst all this, thigh fat along with belly fat is really stubborn and often becomes a matter of headache in our journey of weight loss. So, do you want to lose your stubborn thigh fat and get a slimmer-looking appearance? Then, you are at the right place. In this post, we will tell you about 5 easy-to-do home exercises that you can practice in order to get rid of thigh fat. Not only are they really simple to implement in your workout regime, but they also show guaranteed reduction of stubborn thigh fat. Without much ado, let’s begin with 5 exercises at home to reduce thigh fat:
1. The Butterfly Stretch: This is one the most effective exercises that can be easily done at home without the need of any equipment. It helps to tone down your thighs and buttocks and helps to lose thigh fat easily.
- You need to sit on a mat and stretch your legs out in front. Keep your back straight when you do this. Then you have to keep your knees in a folded position and keep the soles in front of you.
- Following this, take 10 toes in your palm and bring it inwards towards the groin without giving any extra force to it. Stay at this position with your back straight and start moving your knees up and down just like a butterfly does while moving its wings.
- Repeat this exercise for about 30-40 times.
- Now, bend and touch your head on the floor.
- Keeping this position intact, count till 10.
- Now, get back to your initial position slowly.
- While doing this exercise, do not put excess pressure on your thighs.
- If you do this regularly, this will not only help you lose stubborn fat from your thighs but will also help you to build flexibility in your thigh muscles.
2. Air Cycling: This is also an effective exercise to lose fat from your thighs and can be practiced at home easily. This also helps to improve the health of your pelvic and knee joints.
- Lie on your back and turn your face towards the ceiling.
- Now lift your legs to 90 degrees.
- Now, just like the way you cycle, start moving your legs in a similar manner.
- Keep doing this for a minute.
- Now slowly put your legs back to initial pose and relax for some time.
- Again, move your legs up till 90 degrees and start cycling for a minute.
- Repeat this for 10 times.
- This will greatly help you to reduce thigh fat.
3. Leg Up: This is another great thigh exercise that can help you tone and lose fat from the thigh muscles.
- Lie on the floor and face the ceiling.
- Place your arms on your both sides in a relaxed position.
- Now, lift your legs up to 30 degrees from the floor.
- Keep this pose for about 10 seconds. Then put your legs back slowly to their initial position.
- Do this for a set of 10 times.
4. Lunges: This exercise helps to maintain the health of your quadriceps, gluteus muscles, hamstrings, calves and core muscles and helps to tone your lower body. They are also said to be the best exercise to lose thigh fat. In addition to that, you can also expect to lose fat from your buttocks.
- Stand on the floor with your feet apart at about 3 centimeters.
- Now, take some light weights. It could be anything.
- Bring your right leg forward and then begin to bend your left leg to a proposing pose.
- Keep doing this for sometime repeatedly.
- Repeat this exercise in sets of 5.
5. Scissor Kick: This is a very simple exercise to tone your thighs and buttocks and also helps to lose fat from such areas.
- Lie down on the floor over a mat.
- Keep your head straight and place your palms behind your head.
- Now, lift your legs slowly while keeping them straight.
- Move them apart vertically, then bring them close together, again move them apart.
- Do this for 15 times with each leg.
- Repeat this in sets of 5.
That’s all folks! These five easy-to-do exercises at home that will help you get rid of that stubborn thigh fat. So, do them without making any excuses.
5 Legs Exercises for Thighs, Hips and Calves
How to Reduce Thighs and Buttocks Using a Treadmill
How to Lose Weight from Hips and Thighs without Exercise
How to Shape Thigh Muscles
Top 8 Inner Thigh Exercises for Toned Legs
Source: Makeupandbeauty.com – Oindrila