- Panera Bread employees don’t love everything on the fast-casual chain’s menu.
- A number of current and former employees spoke with Business Insider about their favorite menu items, as well as the food they tend to pass on.
- Here are all the menu items that Panera Bread employees said they tended to skip.
Some employees chalked up the reasoning behind their picks to personal preference. Others had some specific quibbles with a few of the dishes.
Here’s what the employees had to say:
Three different Panera Bread employees said they’d never eat the restaurant’s mac and cheese.
One of those employee also dubbed the you-pick-two order of mac and cheese and Caesar salad as Panera Bread’s "most basic order."
"Branch out and try something new," the employee said.
- 10 things retail workers notice when you first walk into a store
- Plant-based ‘meat’ is conquering fast food. Here’s where you can get meat substitutes like the Beyond Burger and the Impossible Taco.
- Experts say these retailers could be worst hit by the trade war with China