Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Heavy users of Amazon Prime’s fast delivery options will appreciate this Father’s Day gift guide.
- It features 25 Father’s Day gift ideas that are all Prime-eligible and fit budgets of all types.
- Find more Father’s Day 2019 gift ideas here.
You can’t underestimate the benefits of an Amazon Prime membership. Chief among them is the convenient two-day shipping policy, which I’ve personally gotten so used to that I forget many other retailers can’t guarantee such a fast delivery.
That’s one reason why, as someone who isn’t always great at planning ahead, I often find myself shopping on Amazon for gifts just a few days before the big event. Luckily, Amazon offers so many products across a variety of categories that I never feel limited as I last-minute shop.
This Father’s Day, rest assured you’ll have a gift to give your dad as long as you shop the millions of Prime-eligible items on Amazon. We found 25 of the best last-minute, Prime-eligible gifts to consider below.
For more great gift ideas, check out these Father’s Day gift guides:
- 25 thoughtful Father’s Day gifts under $25
- 22 Amazon Prime-eligible gifts for Father’s Day — all under $50
- 33 practical and cool Father’s Day gifts under $100
- 22 Amazon Prime-eligible gifts for Father’s Day — all under $100
- 19 unique gifts your foodie dad will love for Father’s Day
A fascinating cookbook that will help him improve in the kitchen
Cooking is as much an art as it is a science. When you have the foundational knowledge of how heat, energy, and molecules interact with each other, you can make better-tasting food.
A wireless charging pad
Sleek and convenient, the pad lets him simply place his phone on top to begin charging it (as long as he has an iPhone 8 or higher). The phone won’t slip or slide, and neither will the pad itself. Plus, it still works if he has a thick phone case.
A pomade to style his hair
A little goes a long way with this pomade that provides hold while still looking natural. It’s not greasy and washes out easily.
- 9 places to shop for formal menswear — from custom tuxedos to monogrammed socks
- 19 books for recent grads that will help guide them through their next chapter
- The best mouthwash you can buy