Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- The old stereotype used to be that women wouldn’t like tech unless it was dumbed down, pink, or sparkly, but now, the industry is changing.
- You can find tons of excellent tech for women out there that is as stylish as it is powerful.
- We’ve rounded up the best tech gifts for women here, including headphones, wearables, accessories, and more.
- You can also check out the rest of our Mother’s Day 2019 gift guides here.
Instead of buying a bedazzled fitness tracker or a pair of pink headphones and calling it a day, why not get her the tech gifts she actually wants?
As a woman in the tech world, I’ve looked over hundreds of tech products that are made for women to separate the good gadgets from the bad.
Whether your leading lady wants a pair of excellent headphones that look as good as they sound, wants to track her fitness in style, or craves stylish accessories for her phone that aren’t hot pink, we have a gift for her in our guide to the best tech gifts for women.
Read on to check out the best tech gifts for women:
A phone grip and stand
PopSocket grips make it super easy to hold even the largest of phones no matter how small a woman’s hands may be. The grips stick onto almost any phone case, pop out twice to give excellent grip, and double as a stand when she wants to watch videos. PopSockets come in a multitude of colors, patterns, and styles, so you’ll be sure to find one she’ll love. I have PopSocket grips on all the different phone cases I use because I can’t imagine using my phone without one.
A smart display
The Google Home Hub puts all the smarts of the Google Assistant into a smart home hub with screen. That way, she can see visual answers to her questions, the weather forecast, news reports, YouTube videos, and more right on the screen as the Assistant reads back the information. It also has a speaker, so she can play her favorite music. Plus, the Home Hub can control smart home devices.
A piece of smart jewelry
Bellabeat Leaf Urban and Leaf Chakra, available at Amazon, $100 and up
Bellabeat has been making gorgeous pieces of smart jewelry for years now, and the Leaf Urban and new Leaf Chakra make excellent gifts. Not only does Bellabeat’s smart jewelry look fabulous as a necklace, bracelet, or brooch, it also packs a lot of smart features. The Leaf Urban and Chakra can track activity, mindfulness breathing exercises, and sleep patterns. It also doubles as a silent alarm so she’ll awaken peacefully each morning.
- 34 Prime-eligible Mother’s Day gifts on Amazon that are all under $25
- 24 thoughtful gifts for new parents celebrating their first Mother’s Day as a family
- August smart locks add convenience and safety to your home, and they’re $50 to $70 off until April 27