Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider, Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- If you’re looking for a way to treat your mom this Mother’s Day, a handmade gift is one great way to do it.
- If you’re not quite crafty enough to make something yourself, Amazon Handmade has a great selection of artisanal goods that feel special enough for a Mother’s Day gift.
- We scoured tons of gift ideas and rounded up 21 of the best, but if you’re looking for more inspiration, you can find all of our Mother’s Day gift guides here.
There are plenty of ways to show mom you love and appreciate her, and showering her with some sweet gifts is just one way to make sure she’s taken care of this Mother’s Day.
The good news is that you don’t have to spend a fortune to find a special gift that she’ll love. We scoped out Amazon Handmade — Amazon’s destination for handcrafted goods — to find a set of unique, handmade gifts Mom will love.
Keep reading to find our selection of 21 Amazon Handmade products that make great Mother’s Day gifts:
A relaxing spa set
A lavender candle, soap, lip balm, body butter, and bath soak are the perfect ingredients for a well-deserved at-home spa day.
A dainty initial necklace
Whether you choose to use her initials, her children’s initials, her name, or some other combination, this necklace will quickly make it’s way into her everyday rotation.
A refreshing, hand-poured candle
Candles are one of the most classic gifts around, but that doesn’t mean they’re not special. This one is hand-poured and boasts a uniquely refreshing aroma of grapefruit and mangosteen.
- 50 Mother’s Day gifts you can find at Target, from the practical to the unexpected
- The best tablecloths you can buy
- 50 thoughtful gifts to give your wife this Mother’s Day