- The Geneva Motor Show is the first major European auto show of 2019.
- The show will feature the latest offerings from Aston Martin, Bentley, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Polestar, VW, Subaru, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, and Pininfarina.
- As the trend in the industry goes, electric vehicles and hybrids will play a major role at the show.
- The show will be open to the public from March 7 to the 17 at the Palexpo in Geneva, Switzerland with media days held on the 5th and 6th.
The 2019 Geneva Motor Show is the first major European car show of the year. As a result, the world’s automakers go big for Geneva. Car makers pull out all the stops to show off their latest and greatest.
In years past, Geneva has been known as the show where the next great supercars are shown for the first time. That tradition continues as it once again plays host to the latest from Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Pininfarina.
The show also features a host of more practical offerings from mainstream mass market and luxury brands including Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Polestar, VW, Subaru, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, and Mazda.
The 2019 Geneva Motor Show will be open to the public from March 7-17 at the Palexpo Arena in Geneva, Switzerland. Media days will be held on March 5 and 6.
Here’s a closer look at the 18 hot cars we can’t wait to see:
Geneva has long been known as the hottest show for supercars. That streak continues in 2019 where Ferrari will debut the new F8 Tributo. The F8 will be the replacement for the current 488 GTB.
Lamborghini will introduce the latest convertible version of its Huracan supercar dubbed the EVO Spyder.
Legendary Italian design house Pininfarina is also expected to unveil a hot new supercar called the Battista.
- I took a ride on Japan’s legendary bullet train and there’s one thing I would change for my next trip
- These are 6 tiny details pilots notice when they fly as passengers that you probably miss
- We flew on Honda’s new $5.25 million private jet. Here are its coolest features.