- Depending on where you work, you could have access to a number of employee health and fitness perks.
- From free fitness classes to on-site gyms and complimentary pressed juices, these companies are taking employee fitness perks to a whole other level.
- Here are 13 companies with incredible employee health and fitness perks.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
When it comes to keeping employees happy and healthy, no two companies are the same.
While some companies offer employee benefits and perks like free healthy food, unlimited time off, or on-site gyms, others give their employees access to mental health resources like meditation apps and free licensed therapists.
Glassdoor just released their report of companies that offer their employees cool and unique wellness perks. We also consulted Glassdoor reviews in order to compile a list of companies that offer incredible health and fitness perks and benefits to their part-time and full-time employees.
Here are 13 companies with incredible employee health and fitness perks.
Pressed Juicery gives its employees free juice
Jeff Vespa/Getty Images
Pressed Juicery offers its full-time employees free Pressed Juicery juice, every other Friday off during the summer, paid parental leave, monthly happy hours, professional development, subsidized meals from Sweetgreen, and more.
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory holds seasonal farmers’ markets
Health and fitness perks available at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory‘s California office include on-site fitness and wellness programs, author events, summer music concerts, employee discounts, seasonal farmers’ markets, a childcare facility, quarterly blood drives, a charity run, and support groups.
Playstation offers flu shots to its employees
Getty / David Greedy
PlayStation’s employee wellness benefits include on-site biometric screenings. The company also offers flu shots along with other programs related to employee wellness, such as happy hours to build community, bagel Friday, fruit Monday, free PlayStation merchandise, and a gaming area in the office.
- The 25 highest-paying jobs you can get with an associate degree
- Here’s what Elon Musk, Richard Branson, and 53 other successful people ask job candidates during interviews
- The 19 most ridiculous excuses people have used to call in sick