You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, March 12, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
2. [noon] Obvious Plant’s Museum of Toys will house over 100 items created by comedian Jeff Wysaski including fake toys, actual toys with new names, and actual toys with fake facts. The show runs March 1-17 at Start Los Angeles, in Harvard Heights.
3. [6 p.m.] The Wild Reeds celebrate their new album Cheers with a live show and album signing at Amoeba Hollywood.
4. [6 p.m.] The Waterfront in Venice Beach and GRLSWIRL are throwing a Women’s History Month celebrationbenefiting non-profit Miriam’s House. For each featured drink sold $1 will be donated to the non-profit. A raffle featuring art and goods from several local women-owned businesses will also take place. There is no entrance free and the event runs 6-10 p.m.
5. [7 p.m.] Paint & Pint at King Harbor Brewery is happening this Tuesday. The theme is fruit.
6. [8 p.m.] Put Your Hands Together with Cameron Esposito and Rhea Butcher at UCBT Franklin.
7. [9 p.m.] Pet Shop Boys Tribute Night at The Lash.
9. [various] Dreamscape Immersive, the latest contender in location-based virtual reality, has opened in the Westfield Century City mall with three unique adventures that include an alien zoo, a deep ocean dive and an action packed adventure to find a powerful jewel. Open seven days a week.
10. [various] Desert X continues for its bi-annual public art show through April 21. Spread throughout the Coachella Valley in various locations, artists are commissioned to use the desert landscape as their canvas with breathtaking results.
#SPONSORED DEAL OF THE DAY: $39 tix to Cirque du Soleil Amaluna at the LA Waterfront in San Pedro
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar
The post 10 Fun Things To Do TODAY in L.A. for March 12, 2019 appeared first on .
Source: – We Like L.A. Staff