- Prime Day 2019 will feature some of the lowest prices of the year, particularly on Amazon devices and services.
- Audible, Amazon’s audiobook app, has been discounted from $14.95 per month to $4.95 per month for your first three months if you’re a new member.
- You can also opt to get an $30 off your annual membership (now $119.50) and receive an Echo Dot for $0.99 extra if you’ve already been a member.
- Audible members get one book credit every month that’s good for any title, and two Audible originals of their choice.
- Don’t have time to sift through millions of deals? We’ll be doing it for you. Check out the best deals of Prime Day 2019 here, as well as all the best early deals here.
Such is the case this year, with an Audible deal that mimics what Amazon offered last year, plus an additional deal that gets you a discount on an annual Audible membership and a 3rd generation Echo Dot.
For Prime Day 2019, you can get the following deals on Audible:
- Now through July 31, Prime members new to Audible can get three months of membership for just $4.95 per month (66% off).
- Save $30 when you sign up for an annual Audible membership (now $119) and get an Echo Dot for just $0.99.
The three-month deal will only show on your screen if you’re not currently signed up for Audible, or if you haven’t been a member in the past. The second deal will show up for all Prime members, whether or not you currently have or have previously had a membership.
Last year, the three-month deal was the second-most popular deal bought by Business Insider readers. All you have to do to claim either deal is add them to your cart, and the discount will be applied automatically.
What is Audible? How do you use it?
Audible members get one credit every month that’s good for any title, regardless of price, and two Audible originals that you can pick from six options. If you want to listen to more than one, you’ll have to buy additional titles. The good news, though, is that they’ll never disappear from your permanent collection, so you can go back to them and visit your digital library repeatedly. And, if you don’t love an audiobook, you can swap it for another.
Currently, you can use Audible on any iPhone or Android device, thanks to the Audible app. It’s also accessible with all Alexa-enabled devices and compatible with a slew of others.
In order to take advantage of Prime Day deals, you need a Prime membership. If you aren’t one of the 100 million people worldwide who’s deemed it useful enough, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial of the service. After that, you’ll be charged $12.99 per month unless you’re a student or you have a valid EBT/Medicaid card. Check out 30+ perks beyond two-day shipping to see what you’re getting besides Prime Day discounts.
Sign up for an annual Audible membership here, $119.50 per year (originally $149.50/year) and get an Echo Dot for $0.99
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 is fast approaching — check out the best deals we expect to see again this year
- Amazon Prime Day will feature tons of limited-time ‘Lightning Deals’ throughout the day — here’s how to make sure you get the one you want
- Everything you need to know about Amazon Prime Day 2019