Frank Franklin II/AP
- How much it costs to attend a sporting event can vary wildly depending on where you go and when.
- We took a look at what the view is like for $100 seats at upcoming sporting events, including all the major leagues in North America.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The cost of attending a sporting event can vary wildly depending on the sport and the location, and recently, more teams have started using dynamic pricing which can alter the price based on the opponent or even the day of the week.
To get a sense of how far the dollar goes at different events we looked at some upcoming sporting events in the U.S., including all the major sports leagues and some combat sports. We then found the best seats for $100 at each event and what the view looks like from that spot in the stadium or arena.
Ticket prices are through each team’s website and represents either standard tickets or verified resale tickets.
Yankee Stadium — New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox
Date: Saturday, June 1, 2019
Seat Location: Sec. 331
Fenway Park — Boston Red Sox vs New York Yankees
Boston Red Sox
Date: Saturday, July 27, 2019
Seat Location: Right field box 8
Wrigley Field — Chicago Cubs vs St. Louis Cardinals
Date: Sunday, June 9, 2019
Seat Location: Outfield bleachers
- Championship teams visiting the White House has turned into a mess — here is how Trump and the teams have wrecked the tradition
- Tom Brady bet a former teammate $100,000 on a single throw while celebrating at the Kentucky Derby
- 10 conspiracy theories that drive sports fans nuts and why they are probably bunk