Business Insider Intelligence
Connectivity — the backbone of enterprise and consumer tech across the globe — is developing at a blistering pace. To put it in perspective, consider that global data transmission is forecast to jump from 28 exabytes per month in 2018 to 131 exabytes in 2024. That rapid transformation is leaving decision-makers working in technology and telecommunications scrambling to stay ahead.
To help network operators, technology companies, and hardware manufacturers navigate this complex and massive shift before it’s too late, Business Insider is launching Connectivity & Tech Pro.
Connectivity & Tech Pro gives industry leaders an edge with access to news, expert analysis, and a community of the most important decision-makers shaping the future technology and communications.
Here’s a look at the value you’ll get as a Connectivity & Tech Pro member:
- Become the ultimate insider with morning Pro briefings curated and delivered daily to take you beyond the biggest news with analyst opinion and expert insight on the biggest risks and opportunities in connectivity and technology and what your next move should be.
- Don’t get left out of the conversation — take advantage of weekly opportunities to share your perspective and be featured in Connecitivity & Tech Pro.
- Put it all in perspective with the Global 5G Landscape — our latest report offering a high-level overview of key players, markets, and trends surrounding the rapid rollout of 5G technology.
- LendInvest has secured a $242-million funding line from National Australia Bank
- Huawei plans to sink $800 million into a Brazilian smartphone factory to combat international opposition
- Cruise-ship workers say they have so much sex that it’s comparable to college