- Lift Foils builds the eFoil, a hydrofoiling board with an electric motor attached to the bottom of the foil.
- You can fly over the water without wind, waves, a paddle or a tow.
- We went to Isabela, Puerto Rico to try out the ‘flying surfboard,’ and it turns out, riding the efoil was easier than we expected.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
- Here’s how the Fed sets interest rates and why it matters
- The 28 richest American families, ranked
- The Tour de France bikes, ranked