- In the ultimate fried-chicken blind taste test, we compared the original recipe from Popeyes and Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC).
- It was almost too close to call, but our staff came away with a clear winner.
- Although one person said the KFC chicken was too salty, most people prefered the taste and breading to Popeyes’ chicken.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
EDITOR’S NOTE: This video was originally published on September 1, 2016.
- I tried mac and cheese from 6 fast-food chains, and Chick-fil-A’s transcended the others with cheese I could actually see and taste
- These are the fast-food items people were obsessed with the year you were born
- McDonald’s just launched its first new type of restaurant since the drive-thru — here’s what it’s like to eat there