Twitter / PGA Tour
- Tiger Woods may have just played the most Tiger Woods shot of his career on Thursday.
- The American found himself off the green on the 10th hole at the Austin Country Club with his ball stuck in the bushes.
- But he got on his knees, played with the club the wrong way around, and still hit the ball onto the green. He even made it look easy.
- Woods then holed his putt to halve the hole in his WGC Match Play match against Brandt Snedeker.
- Watch the incredible shot below.
Tiger Woods played an incredible shot on his knees with the club the wrong way around when his ball went in the bushes Thursday.
The miracle shot was taken when Woods found himself off the green on the 10th hole at the WGC Match Play competition at the Austin Country Club in Texas.
The American golfer, a 14-time major champion, is renowned for his extraordinary vision, technical quality, and incredible clutch.
And he needed all of those skills to find his ball, play left-handed with the head of the club facing the wrong way, and make it look easy.
Woods not only found the green from an improbable position, but he also holed his putt and halved the hole against his WGC Match Play opponent Brandt Snedeker.
Watch the shot right here:
Though Woods mastered the recovery shot, he was not able to rescue a victory against Snedeker and went on to lose his match.
Because Woods beat Aaron Wise in his previous match, he could enter the final-16 bracket of the tournament should he beat Patrick Cantlay and Snedeker fails to beat Wise.
The final group games take place Friday. The first round and the quarterfinals of the final 16 take place Saturday before Sunday’s semifinals and final.
- The coach of Conor McGregor, who just retired from MMA, says the ex-UFC star doesn’t spend much money because his expensive clothes and cars are ‘given to him’
- Conor McGregor announces shock resignation from MMA
- Cristiano Ronaldo signed a Real Madrid jersey for a young fan, but told him he needed a Juventus kit