Dallien Realty; Andrew Kelly/Reuters
- Zayn Malik has listed his New York City penthouse for $10.8 million, according to the Observer.
- He purchased the home in March 2018, shortly after his breakup with model Gigi Hadid was announced.
- The home, located at 63 Greene Street in Manhattan, boasts 3,597 square feet of interior space and an additional 932 square feet of exterior space.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
According to the Observer, Malik purchased the home in March 2018, shortly after his breakup with model Gigi Hadid was announced, for $10.69 million. (The two reunited shortly after but have since broken up once again.) It’s now on the market for $10.8 million.
The 26-year-old’s bachelor pad is located in SoHo, a swanky neighborhood in Lower Manhattan. According to the property listing, the 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom penthouse boasts 3,597 square feet of interior space and an additional 932 square feet of rooftop terrace space.
Keep reading for an inside look at the multimillion-dollar home.
Singer-songwriter Zayn Malik purchased the SoHo penthouse in March 2018 for $10.69 million.
SoHo is a neighborhood located in Lower Manhattan. It’s about a 20 minute subway ride from Midtown Manhattan.
Source: Google Maps
The penthouse is located on Greene Street, a cobblestone street known for its stunning architecture and boutique stores.
Photos from StreetEasy listing courtesy of Dallien Realty
- Celebrities from Mark Wahlberg to NBA star Anthony Davis are obsessed with a diamond-studded, $96,900 rainbow Rolex — and its value has tripled since last year’s release
- What life is really like in the ‘best place to live in America,’ where live music and jobs are plentiful but you have to battle daily traffic jams and scorching summers
- Kylie Jenner just celebrated her 22nd birthday by chartering a $250 million superyacht that was once owned by a fugitive businessman — take a look inside