- Qiantu aims to bring the first Chinese supercar to the American market in 2020.
- It debuted its electric supercar, the K50, at the 2019 New York Auto Show.
- It will be assembled by California-based electric vehicle manufacturer Mullen Technologies.
- Take a look at the Genesis Mint, a two-seater electric vehicle concept with doors that ease access to the trunk in bumper-to-bumper parking
- The rise and fall of Donald Trump’s $365 million airline
- 17 hot cars we can’t wait to see at the 2019 New York Auto Show