Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- Apple’s MacBook Air is $300 off for a limited time this Prime Day.
- You can get it for just $699.
- It’s one of Apple’s best laptops, so don’t miss this deal — it’s selling out fast.
- You can shop all Prime Day deals on Insider Picks and follow along with us on our Prime Day coverage page.
Apple’s MacBook Air is $300 off for Prime Day 2019. It’s one of Apple’s best laptops, so this is an incredible deal. Normally, the MacBook Air is $999, but it’s only $699 right now as part of a Prime Day lightning deal.
Lightning deals normally sell out fast, but this one will sell out even faster, so if you want it, buy it now before it’s gone.
The 13-inch laptop is powered by a 1.8 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor and an Intel HD Graphics 6000 graphics card. It has 128GB SSD storage and 8GB memory, so this is a powerful laptop.
In terms of ports, there are two USB 3 ports, a Thunderbolt 2 port, and an SDXC card reader.
Buy the Apple MacBook Air for $699 (originally $999) [You save $300]
- Apple’s newest AirPods, the Apple Watch, and a few iPads are on sale for Prime Day 2019 — here are the best deals
- The 16 best smartphone deals of Amazon Prime Day 2019 — from the Google Pixel to the Samsung Galaxy S10
- The very best deals from Walmart’s competing Prime Day 2019 sale — including Google devices, Apple devices, and 4K smart TVs