- The Karlmann King is the world’s most expensive SUV, with a starting price of close to $2 million.
- The vehicle is built upon a Ford F-550 and weighs over 13,000 pounds.
- Its cabin includes a host of luxury features and the exterior is available with bulletproof armor.
- Look inside Nissan’s 50th anniversary edition GT-R
- The Qiantu K50 is China’s first electric supercar coming to the US
- Take a look at the Genesis Mint, a two-seater electric vehicle concept with doors that ease access to the trunk in bumper-to-bumper parking